Warren County has created a designated section for more information on Coronavirus on this webpage, please utilize the navigation panel on the left hand side of the page and click the 'plus' sign next to Public Health for the dropdowns and select Coronavirus
Report Animal Bite and Potential Rabies Exposures to Warren County Public Health at
What's Happening at Warren County Public Health
- Check out the new interactive Warren County Recreation Mapper
- View the 2018 Tar Wars Presentation
- View the 2019 Tar Wars Calendar
- 2018/19 School Year NYS Immunization Requirements for School Attendance
Get The Picture: Childhood Immunizations
- Warren County 2013-2018 Community Health Improvement Plan
- Warren County 2016 Community Health Assessment
- 2013 Glens Falls Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
- 2013 Glens Falls Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment - Appendices
- 2013-2015 Glens Falls Hospital Implementation Strategy
Shingrix is Here!
CDC recommends that healthy adults 50 years and older get two doses of the shingles vaccine called Shingrix, separated by 2 to 6 months, to prevent shingles and the complications from the disease. Two doses of Shingrix is more than 90% effective at preventing shingles - call Warren County Public Health @ 518-761-6580 for an appointment!
HealthyADK is a regional population health and socio-economic indicators resource portal maintained by AHI in collaboration with community organizations and agencies. This site provides easy access to up-to-date community health data for numerous sectors including community members, business, community development, government, educators, community-based organizations, and health care professionals.