Warren County Public Health is committed to offering FREE health education programs and information to members of our community. Our health educators can attend local events or provide information on many health and safety topics.
- Heart Health
- Sun Safety
- Bike Helmet Safety
- Children's Oral Health
And so much more, just ask!
Contact Warren County Public Health 518-761-6580 and ask for one of our health educators.
Public Health Topics:
- Chronic Diseases
- Communicable Diseases
- Family Health
- Injury Prevention / Control
- Environmental Health
- Mental Health
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Other / Seasonal Topics
Chronic Diseases Resources
- Glens Falls Hospital Cancer Services Program (1) offers Cancer Screenings for Breast, Cervical, and Colon cancers for free to those who qualify through the New York State Cancer Services Program (2).
C.R. Wood Cancer Center 100 Park Street Glens Falls, NY 12801 Phone: 518-926-6570
- NYS Smokers Quitline 1-866-NY-QUITS/1-866-697-8487
- Learn the Signs of a Heart Attack and Stroke
- Diabetes and Nutrition Center - Glens Falls Hospital (currently only offering telehealth meetings)
- Know Diabetes by Heart
- New York State Department of Health - Chronic Diseases and Conditions Information
- CDC Chronic Diseases
Communicable Diseases Resources
- 14 Diseases You Almost Forgot About (Thanks to Vaccines)
- Recommended Vaccine Schedules
- New York State Department of Health Communicable Disease Fact Sheets
Family Health Resources
Maternal and Infant Health
Warren County Health Services provides a WIC program for the families in our County.
Visit Do I Qualify? to get started.
Planned Parenthood offers STD testing/treatment/vaccines, HIV services, Safe Sex Education, Birth Control, Morning After Pill, Abortions, Pregnancy Testing + Services, and Health Care for Men and Women
Injury Prevention/Control Resources
Victim Assistance Program in Warren County -
Domestic Violence Project 35 Broad St. Glens Falls, NY 518-793-9496
The State District offices enforce regulations that protect the public's health, safety and environment related to food, water and indoor air quality in restaurants, camps, pools, beaches, hotels, motels and fairgrounds for the 21 counties/cities in New York State that do not deliver that service. They also investigate concerns about hazardous or unhealthy conditions in and around homes and workplaces. Visit the NYS Department of Health website for more information
Glens Falls Office - Saratoga, Warren, Washington 77 Mohican Street, Glens Falls 12801 (518) 793-3893
Mental Health Resources
NY Project Hope 1-844-863-9314