Warren County Public Health continues to have many of the traditional Public Health programs people rely on in the community.
- Offer / provide immunizations for adults and children that are not able to get them at a doctor's office or health clinic.
- Monitor and track communicable diseases (other than COVID-19) in the County
- Coordinate treatment for STI's and HIV
- Work with families to see if they qualify for Early Intervention services, Child Find program and the Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities.
- Help parents get the recommended lead tests for their child but can't afford to do so.
- Provide information about various health topics including tobacco / vaping prevention, seasonal topics like ticks and Lyme disease, child safety and more.
- Rabies Clinics
For more information about these and other public health programs contact Warren County Public Health at 518-761-6580.