Public Health Programs Remain Available During COVID-19 Pandemic
Warren County Public Health wants to remind people that although COVID-19 remains a top priority for the agency, many of the traditional Public Health programs people rely on continue to be available.
Warren County Public Health continues to
- Offer / provide immunizations for adults and children that are not able to get them at a doctor's office or health clinic.
- Monitor and track communicable diseases (other than COVID-19) in the County
- Coordinate treatment for STI's and HIV
- Work with families to see if they qualify for early intervention services, Child Find program and the Preschool Program for Children with Disabilities.
- Help parents get the recommended lead tests for their child but can't afford to do so.
- Provide Maternal Child Health programs.
- Provide information about various health topics including tobacco / vaping prevention, seasonal topics like ticks and Lyme disease, child safety and more.
For more information about these and other public health programs contact Warren County Public Health at 518-761-6580