WARREN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
Warren County COVID-19 vaccination information line – 518-761-6200
For more information on vaccinations, go to: warrencountyny.gov/covidhub.
As of January 11, 2021, New Yorkers in Phase 1a and segments of Phase 1b are eligible for the vaccines. All vaccinations are by appointment only. Eligible groups include doctors, nurses and health care workers, people age 75 and over, first responders, teachers, public transit workers, grocery store workers and public safety workers. Residents and staff at nursing homes and other long-term care facilities will continue to be vaccinated through a federal program, which the state is providing resources to accelerate.
- Health care workers who are part of Phase 1a will continue to be vaccinated at hospitals and other clinical settings.
- People age 75 and over will primarily be vaccinated at pharmacies and other sites that are part of the “retail network.” Use our online tool to find a location. Beginning at 4:00pm on Monday, January 11, the COVID-19 Vaccination Hotline will open for scheduling vaccination appointments for eligible New Yorkers: 1-833-NYS-4-VAX (1-833-697-4829).
- Public employees (for example, police departments, public school teachers and MTA employees) will primarily be vaccinated through their groups’ relevant health programs or as organized by their unions.
- Maternal Child Health Program
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program
- Child Find Program
- Early Intervention Program (Birth - 3 years)
- Preschool Program for Children With Disabilities (3-5 years)
- Health Education Program
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
- Emergency Response Planning
- Communicable Disease Control Programs
- Immunization Program
The Home Care Division of Health Services is responsible for two major programs that are not "mandated", but allow the County to ensure full area coverage and offer charity care (where necessary) which other providers may not be inclined to offer:
- Certified Home Health Agency
Warren County Home Care Division is certified regularly by the New York State Department of Health to provide home care services for Medicare and Medicaid programs. All insurances are accepted and charity care is provided when necessary. As a Certified Agency we are able to bill the insurance providers directly for all services rendered.
The agency provides skilled and supportive care to residence in Warren County allowing them to remain in their home.
Our services are available 7 days per week including:
- Wound Care Program
- Disease Management Programs
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Social Services, Nutritional Services
- Home Health Aide Services/Personal Care Aide Services
- IV Therapy
- Telemedicine Program
- PRI/SCREEN Assessments
- Early Intervention /CPSE Therapies
- Long Term Home Health Care Program
- UAS-NY Certified
The agency served over 2000 residents in 2012 and made over 50,000 home visits.