- Heather Adams-Wendel, Chair
- Tammy DeLorme, Vice-Chair
- Claire Bromley
- Michelle Burke, RN, MS, CHES
- Patricia Hunt, RN
- Linda Michaud
- Mary Alice Murphy
Community Serivces Board Subcommittees
Counties are required under NYS Mental Hygiene Law Article 41 to establish a Local Services Plan for mental health, addiction and intellectual/developmental disability services. Local planning processes occurs through subcommittees of the Community Services Board. The subcommittees meet quarterly to engage in service system planning, implementation/coordination of local services, provider collaboration, information sharing, and multi-stakeholder problem-solving. The subcommittees are comprised of members of the Community Services Board, provider agency representatives, state agency representatives, individuals receiving services and/or their family members.
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee
- Addiction Services and Recovery Subcommittee
- Children & Youth Subcommittee
See our Calendar page for subcommittee meeting dates.