Community Services Board Members
- Kimberly Brayton, JD, Ph.D., Chair
- Holly Irion, LMHC, Vice-Chair
- Belinda Bradley
- Christian A. Hanchett
- Susan McManus, LCSW
- Amy Molloy
- Amy Secor
- Cindy Wasson
Community Services Board Subcommittees
Counties are required under NYS Mental Hygiene Law Article 41 to establish a Local Services Plan for mental health, addiction and intellectual/developmental disability services. Local planning occurs through subcommittees of the Community Services Board. The subcommittees meet quarterly to engage in service system planning, implementation/coordination of local services, provider collaboration, information sharing, and multi-stakeholder problem-solving. The subcommittees are comprised of members of the Community Services Board, provider agency representatives, state agency representatives, individuals receiving services and/or their family members.
- Mental Health Subcommittee
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Subcommittee
- Addiction Services and Recovery Subcommittee
- Children & Families Subcommittee
See our Calendar page for subcommittee meeting dates.