The Warren County Snow Removal Committee recommended on April 9, 1926 that a new storehouse be constructed. The contract was awarded to the Acker Building Co. and the storehouse was built in 1928.
In 1992, A new Equipment Maintenance Facility was constructed to meet the growing need of the Department of Public Works. The new facility houses a larger equipment and vehicle repair/maintenance area, a welding shop as well as a body and painting shop for county vehicles.
The original storehouse has since been renovated and is the home for the Warren County Sign Shop, serves as home base for the Warren County Highway Crews.