- Activity Programs (Bingo, Sing-A-Longs, Picnics, Exercise Classes, Board Games, Pokeno, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Baking/Food Activities, Field Trips/Shopping Trips). Our activities help promote and maintain the physical and emotional well-being of our residents.
- Assistance with bathing, showering, and dressing
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Beauty Salon/Barber Services
- Shopping Trips to Wal-Mart, Family Dollar, etc.
- Field Trips to the Library, Martha's Ice Cream, Hick's Apple Orchard, Strawberry Picking, The Balloon Festival, Senior Citizens Picnic, local museums, the fish hatchery and many more
- Volunteers offer their time and talents to our Activity Programs. Some of the groups who participate include "Cliff and the Kitchen Pickers" "The Desparados" and "Frank and Friends". Also, students from local schools and the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts visit our home occasionally.
- Transportation to stores, the bank, etc.
- Physician and Pharmacy Services
- Resident Council Committee
- Laundry and Housekeeping and washer and dryer for personal resident use
- Nursing/Therapy provided by Warren County Public Health Department
- Three (3) Hearty Home-Cooked Meals and 2 Nutritious Snacks every day
- Twenty-Four (24) Hour Supervision and Personal Care Assistance by Experienced and Compassionate Personal Care Aides
- CATV/Phone, and WiFi Services
- Furnished, Well-Appointed and Spacious Private and Semi-Private Resident Rooms with restroom
- Shower/Bathing Areas
- Medication Management Assistance
- Case Management Services
- Religious Services On-Site
- Smoking Accommodations - Outside
- Adult Day Care Program - Social Model
- Respite Program for Care-Givers