Skip to main content
With other homes?
We are better because we are unique
- Our Staff have a combined 462 years of care-giving experience ------ more than most other homes.
- Resident Birthday Parties
- Theme Parties - Valentine's, Halloween, Christmas
- Annual Picnic for Residents, Families, and Friends
- Gift Shop/Candy Store
- Christmas Gift
What makes us so special?
- Over Half A Century Serving the Elderly - more than most homes
- Experienced, Caring, Compassionate staff, several with over 20 years of experience
- Hearty Nutritious Home-Cooked Meals
- Serene Mountain Setting
- Staffing Ratios above the industry average
- Resident and Family Satisfaction Rates of 97.5%
We are better because we offer
- Opportunities For Socialization - Living alone at home affords little socialization or companionship with peers and friends. At Countryside, you have numerous opportunities for social interaction, personal friendships and bonding.
- Staffing Is Assured - Countryside maintains adequate staffing on all shifts throughout the day. Coverage is not always assured with home care as vacancies cannot always be filled, especially in rural areas and during inclement weather.
- Countryside Is Often More Cost-Effective Than Home Care - 24-Hour home care can often be more expensive than Round The Clock Care at Countryside.
- Living At Countryside Can Be Safer And More Secure - Countryside is all on one floor with no stairs to climb or elevators to wait for, is comfortable, well-lit at night and located in a secure area away from busy streets, traffic congestion, and the on-going commotion of a city.