- Arson Form
- Uniform Code Notification - Print and fill out the form in triplicate. One copy for the fire company, one for Warren County Fire Prevention & Building Code Enforcement and the homeowner/tenant should keep a copy. Make sure the form is filled out completely and is legible.
Fire Advisory Board
2023 Meeting Schedule
(date, time & location are subject to change) –
Monday, April 24th, 7:00PM at the Horicon Fire House
Monday, June 26th, 7:00pm at the South Queensbury Fire House
Monday, August 28th, 7:00pm at the North River Fire House
Monday, October 23rd, 7:00PM at the Lake Luzerne Fire House
Monday, December 18th, 7:00PM at the Chestertown Fire House
If you are interested in having fire prevention training please fill out the Fire Training form. Mail the form to:
The West Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Co.
33 Luzerne Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
Chiefs & Officers Association
- President - Chief Jeff Dailey – West Glens Falls
- Vice President - Chief Bridget Paris – Pilot Knob Fire Company
- Secretary - Jack Bartlett – Chestertown Fire Department
- Schedule - The Warren County Chiefs and Officers Association meets at the various fire departments at 7pm on the fourth Monday of alternating months (starting in January). Meeting time, date and location are subject to change.
- Training Schedule
- OFPC Training Catalog
- Training Authorization Letter
- Training Record Transcript Request
Yellow Dot is a free program designed to help first responders provide live-saving medical attention during that first “golden hour” after a crash or other emergency. A Yellow Dot in the driver's-side rear window of your vehicle will alert first responders that vital medical information is stored in the glove compartment.
To find out more about the Yellow Dot Program, and to learn how to get a free Yellow Dot kit, visit the New York State Sheriffs' Association Yellow Dot Program.