Warren County Office of Emergency Services, 1340 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
Office Telephone (518) 761-6240 Office Fax (518) 761-6402
- Fire Coordinator Brian LaFlure Email Brian
- 1st Deputy Fire Coordinator Teddy Little
- 2nd Deputy Fire Coordinator J. Scott Combs Email Scott
- 3rd Deputy Fire Coordinator Chip Mellon
- Arson Form
- Uniform Code Notification - Print and fill out the form in triplicate. One copy for the fire company, one for Warren County Fire Prevention & Building Code Enforcement and the homeowner/tenant should keep a copy. Make sure the form is filled out completely and is legible.
Fire Advisory Board
- Schedule - The Warren County Fire Advisory Board meets at the municipal building in room 6-103 at 7pm on the fourth Monday of alternating months (starting in February). Meeting time, date and location are subject to change.
If you are interested in having fire prevention training please fill out the Fire Training form. Mail the form to:
The West Glens Falls Volunteer Fire Co.
33 Luzerne Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
Chiefs & Officers Association
- President - Chief Jeff Dailey – West Glens Falls
- Vice President - Chief Bridget Paris – Pilot Knob Fire Company
- Secretary - Sarah Hayes – South Queensbury Fire
- Schedule - The Warren County Chiefs and Officers Association meets at the various fire departments at 7pm on the fourth Monday of alternating months (starting in January). Meeting time, date and location are subject to change. Below is a list of the dates for the 2020 WC Chief's and Officers meetings. Pottersville FD will host the January meeting on the 28th
- Tentative 2020 Schedule
- Training Schedule
- OFPC Training Catalog
- 2015 Outreach Course Chart
- Training Authorization Letter
- Training Record Transcript Request
Yellow Dot is a free program designed to help first responders provide live-saving medical attention during that first “golden hour” after a crash or other emergency. A Yellow Dot in the driver's-side rear window of your vehicle will alert first responders that vital medical information is stored in the glove compartment.
To find out more about the Yellow Dot Program, and to learn how to get a free Yellow Dot kit, visit the New York State Sheriffs' Association Yellow Dot Program.