Skip to main content

Anonymous Tip Line

If you are aware of underage alcohol and drug use, you can help your community by reporting it.

Call the Warren County Anonymous Tip Line at (518) 761-9800. For additional information, see the Warren County STOP-DWI web site.

Amber AlertNYS Div of Criminal Justice ServicesVictim Notification NetworkDistrict Attorney AssociationDept of Motor Vehicles