The Warren County GIS Program
Warren County began its Geographic Information System (GIS) efforts in the late 1980's when the Real Property Services Department started the process of converting paper tax maps to digital format. Over the course of the last fifteen years, the County has developed a robust GIS program used by many county departments as well as most local governments, and expanded to provide internet-based mapping services to the public.
Warren County GIS has released a NEW Community Map.
The OLD Community Map will still be available for a limited time.
The Warren County Recreation Mapper provides a free, interactive, online map that can be used on most desktop or mobile devices. It provides detailed information about the public recreation opportunities in Warren County.
Click here or on the image below to enter the Recreation Mapper.
The Warren County Community Map provides online mapping, including the most recent tax parcel data, aerial photography, zoning, wetlands and a variety of other layers. The application is free of charge and runs in most current web browsers.
A detailed help system is available here.
Click here or on the image below to enter the Community Map.
Our services include:
- GIS technical assistance for local governments and county departments
- Development and updates of geographic data
- Administration of the Spatial Data Viewer (internet mapping website) and Imagemate Online (web-based property information)
- Custom mapping for county departments, local governments, non-profit organizations, educational institutions, and the general public
- Analysis for Planning Department projects
- E-911 Coordination for Warren County
- Community outreach and Geospatial Technology awareness
1340 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
518-761-6410 phone / 518-761-6411 fax