Employment and Exam Opportunities
Warren County requires a completed job application for each vacancy or announced examination for which you wish to be considered. A resume cannot be substituted for a completed job application. FAXED, SCANNED PHOTOCOPIES OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Click on Title to see a copy of the examination or vacancy announcement and application information. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
Please note: The announcement of a civil service exam for county, towns, villages and school districts does not necessarily mean there are immediate job openings. Rather, exams may be given to establish an eligible list of qualified candidates that will be used to fill future job openings as they occur. An eligible list is established for a minimum of one year and up to a maximum of four years.
We are taking applications for the following open competitive examinations:
- Assistant Social Services Attorney (PDF)
- Correction Officer (PDF)
- Human Resources Clerk (PDF)
- Police Officer (PDF)
- Public Health Nurse (Continuous Recruitment) (PDF)
- Senior Engineering Technician (PDF)
We are taking applications for the following Promotional examinations:
Application/resumes are being taken for the following positions:
- Assistant Library Director III (PDF)
- Nurse Technician Per Diem (Cont. Recruitment) (PDF)
- Public Health Nurse Per Diem (Cont. Recruitment) (PDF)
- Registered Prof Nurse Per Diem (Cont. Recruitment) (PDF)
- Registered Professional Nurse (Cont. Recruitment) (PDF)
- Social Services Investigator (PDF)
Civil Service Administration
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- 8:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday