Warren County Board of Elections
3rd Floor Human Services Building
1340 State Route 9
Lake George, NY 12845
Fax: (518) 761-6480
General Election - November 3, 2020
October 9, 2020 last day to receive Voter Registrations for Nov 3rd General Election
Independent petitioning information.
Independent Petitions EO 202.46
- First day to sign an Independent petition is July 1st.
- July 27 - July 30 Dates for filing nominating petitions.
- Signature reduction - please call our office for more information
Yellow Mail Check Cards are in your mail boxes.
If you receive one of these addressed to someone who no longer lives at that address, please make a note of that and place back in the mail.
The reverse side of your Yellow Mail Check card has a lot of useful information
- You can find your name & address where we have you registered from.
- Your party affiliation you are registered in to qualifyfor primaries
- Bar code for scanning with the electronic poll books for faster check in at your poll site
- If any information is incorrect please contact our office