Do I Qualify?
You can receive WIC benefits if you meet all four of these requirements:
- You must be:
- A pregnant woman of any age;
- An infant or child up to five years of age;
- A mother of a baby that is up to six months of age; OR
- A breastfeeding mother of a baby that is up to 12 months of age.
- You must be a resident of New York State, but you do not need to be a U.S. citizen.
- You must meet the income eligibility guidelines OR be receiving benefits from Medicaid or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- Your medical or nutritional needs must be assessed by a WIC health care professional to determine which benefits are available to you.
A pregnant woman is considered to be a family of 2. Effective May 16, 2015 – June 30, 2016..
|Family Size||Annual Gross||Monthly Gross|
|Additional Family Member Add:||+$7,696||+$642|