Today's modern Westmount Health Facility traces it's history back to the year 1910, when it was created as a hospital to treat Tuberculosis. Through the years, Westmount's staff worked diligently to provide their patients with the best possible care and treatment.
On February 7, 1981, a new Westmount facility was opened as the "Westmount Infirmary and Health Related Facility", an 80 bed SNF/HRF Facility.
In November of 1982, Westmount Infirmary and Health Related Facility made a request for a new name. It was resolved that the official name be designated as "Westmount Health Facility".