Warren County Veterans' Services
The Warren County Veterans' Services Agency provides the following, as mandated by the Division of Veteran Affairs and County Services Agency:
- Assists veterans, spouses, dependants and survivors with claims to the Department of Veterans' Affairs;
- Assists with applications for pension, compensation, education, medical, employment, burials and insurance;
- Provides transportation to and from the Albany Veterans' Administration Medical Center on a daily basis;
- Sponsors a monthly program which Honors a Deceased Veteran.
We are not the VA. We are accredited service organization representatives who are here to advocate for YOU (the veteran) with the VA. If possible please call for an appointment.
- Veterans now have access to a computer workstation at Warren County Veterans' Services: On May 16, 2014 a new computer was installed to give Veterans the access they need to a computer. They can register for an eBenefits account/a My Health e Vet account on va.gov, create a resume, search the web for employment, and in the near future be able to have Telehealth appointment with their doctors at the VAMC in Albany.
- Governor Cuomo Encourages Veterans To Apply For New Lifetime Liberty Pass
- Fraud Alert
- Governor Cuomo Signs Bill Allowing DMV to Mark Veteran Status on Driver's Licenses and Non-driver IDs
- Thousands of Veterans Eligible for Military Disability Rating Review
- Veteran Affairs Telephone Scam
- VA Extends "Agent Orange" Benefits to More Veterans
As of January 1, 2010 the Outreach Program has been changed. Outreach will be scheduled by appointment only.
Denise A. Di Resta, Warren County Veterans Director/CVSO
Warren County Human Services Building
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Phone: 518-761-6342
- Fax: 518-761-7683
Harry Candee, NYSDVA Counselor
c/o Suny Adirondack
Student Center 109
640 Bay Rd.
Queensbury, NY 12804
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Phone: 518-832-7744
- Fax: 518-832-7789