Warren County Veterans' Services
The Warren County Veterans' Services Agency provides the following, as mandated by the Division of Veteran Affairs and County Services Agency:
- Assists veterans, spouses, dependants and survivors with claims to the Department of Veterans' Affairs;
- Assists with applications for pension, compensation, education, medical, employment, burials and insurance;
- Provides transportation to and from the Albany Veterans' Administration Medical Center on a daily basis;
- Sponsors a monthly program which Honors a Deceased Veteran.
We are not the VA. We are accredited service organization representatives who are here to advocate for YOU (the veteran) with the VA. If possible please call for an appointment.
- Fraud Alert
- VFW Patriot’s Pen Essay Competition
- Government Shutdown Information
- Free How to Improve your Writing Webinar
- Governor Cuomo Signs Bill Allowing DMV to Mark Veteran Status on Driver's Licenses and Non-driver IDs
- Thousands of Veterans Eligible for Military Disability Rating Review
- Veteran Affairs Telephone Scam
- VA Extends "Agent Orange" Benefits to More Veterans
As of January 1, 2010 the Outreach Program has been changed. Outreach will be scheduled by appointment only.
Denise A. Di Resta, Warren County Veterans Director/CVSO
Warren County Human Services Building
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Phone: 518-761-6342
- Fax: 518-761-7683
Harry Candee, NYSDVA Counselor
c/o Suny Adirondack
Student Center 109
640 Bay Rd.
Queensbury, NY 12804
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Phone: 518-832-7744
- Fax: 518-832-7789