Warren County Veterans' Services
We are not the VA. We are accredited service organization representatives who are here to advocate for YOU (the veteran) with the VA. If possible please call for an appointment.
- Governor Cuomo Signs Bill Allowing DMV to Mark Veteran Status on Driver's Licenses and Non-driver IDs
- Thousands of Veterans Eligible for Military Disability Rating Review
- Veteran Affairs Telephone Scam
- VA Extends "Agent Orange" Benefits to More Veterans
An organization called Veterans Affairs Services (VAS) is providing benefit and general information on the VA and gathering personal information on veterans. This organization is NOT affiliated with VA in any way (vaservices.org). Read More...
Denise A. Di Resta, Warren County Veterans Director/CVSO
Warren County Human Services Building
1340 State Route 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Phone: 518-761-6342
- Fax: 518-761-7683
Harry Candee, NYSDVA Counselor
c/o Suny Adirondack
Student Center 109
640 Bay Rd.
Queensbury, NY 12804
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Phone: 518-832-7744
- Fax: 518-743-2318
As of January 1, 2010 the Outreach Program has been changed. Outreach will be scheduled by appointment only.