Real Property Tax Service Agency
The Real Property Tax Service Agency is required by New York State Real Property Tax Law and is a non-funded mandate. Our goal is to provide professional services to our inter-county departments, local municipalities, school districts and the public / taxpayers. This agency performs many functions and duties, some of which are paid for by the municipalities and school districts, which include but are not limited to:
- Process and print municipal assessment rolls, tax rolls and tax bills.
- Prepare and maintain tax maps. Providing copies to the local municipalities yearly.
- Provide assistance and information to the public regarding Real Property Tax matters.
- Process all applications for corrections of errors on town, county, school and village tax rolls.
- Report all property transfers to NYS and local Assessors.
- Provide training to the Board of Assessment Review members.
- Assist in training of Assessors.
- Liaison between NYS Office of Real Property Tax Services and Local Municipalities.
- Warren County Tax Foreclosure auction.
Warren County Real Property Tax Services
Lexie A. Delurey
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- 9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday
- Phone: 761-6464
- Fax: 761-6559