Records Storage Center & Archives
The Warren County Atlas of 1876 was published by F. W. Beers & Co., and was part of a whole series of atlases of New York counties. It contains maps of different regions of Warren County as they were in 1876.
Each map of the atlas has been scanned and is available below. There may be more than one item on each atlas map.
If you like, you can also download the entire 1876 Atlas in high resolution TIFF format. The maps have been compressed using zip compression.
1876 Atlas - Individual Maps
- Cover Page
- Village of Bolton
- Chestertown, Pottersville
- Glens Falls (north half)
- Glens Falls (south half)
- Horicon, Horicon(Hamlet), Adirondack
- Horicon (south), Thurman (west)
- Johnsburgh (hamlet), North Creek, Weavertown
- Johnsburgh (northern part)
- Johnsburgh (southern part)
- Village of Luzerne
- Queensbury, Village of Lake George, Feeder Dam, French Mountain
- Stony Creek
- Stony Creek (part), Creek Center
- Thurman (eastern part)
- Warren County
- Village of Warrensburg