WARREN COUNTY PLANNING BOARD
The General Municipal Law outlines the following requirements for applications that are referred to the County Planning Board. Our office accepts monthly application packages from the local municipality, as outlined in general municipal law. The application packages that are referred should be in relation to real property within five hundred feet of the following:
- The boundary of any city, village or town; or
- The boundary of any existing or proposed county or state park or any other recreation area; or
- The right-of-way of any existing or proposed county or state parkway, thruway, expressway, road or highway; or
- The existing or proposed right-of-way of any stream or drainage channel owned by the county or for which the county has established channel lines; or
- The existing or proposed boundary of any county or state owned land on which a public building or institution is situated.
The following application packages are subject to referral:
The County planning staff evaluates each application packet and provides a recommendation back to the respective community. The recommendation list includes: no county impact, no county impact with stipulation, approve, deny without prejudice, and deny (other categories as necessary).