Warren County Department of Human Resources (HR) is responsible for HR management, employee relations, and health benefits administration. Employees are encouraged to visit and utilize this page as a resource.
Legal and Financial Services Program
The following services are available through our EAP's enhanced program.
- Legal - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial thirty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate legal matter at no cost with a network attorney. In the event that you wish to retain a participating attorney after the initial consultation, you will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the attorney's normal hourly rate.
- Mediation - Each member is entitled to one (1) initial thirty-minute office or telephone consultation per separate matter at no cost with a network mediator. In the event that the member wishes to retain a participating mediator after the initial consultation, they will be provided with a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the mediator's normal hourly rate. Financial Services:
- Financial - Each member is entitled to no cost telephonic consultation with CLC's staff model financial counselors. These services are provided by seasoned financial professionals and licensed CPA's. Telephone consultations are generally limited to thirty minutes per issue. Local referrals are available for more complex financial planning issues.
- Tax Consultation and Preparation - Members are entitled to receive up to thirty minutes of telephonic income tax planning related consultation per year on each separate tax issue they encounter. All personal income tax documents are prepared by a CPA at a preferred rate reduction of 25% from the CPA's normal fee.
- Civil / Consumer Issues
- Personal / Family Legal Services
- IRS Matters
- Real Estate
- Criminal Matters
- Debt/Credit Counseling
- Estate Planning Law
- Tax Consultation and /Preparation
- Motor Vehicle
- Financial Services
- Website - Each member shall be provided with unlimited access to the CLC Web Site and its services which include state specific fillable legal forms, more than 45 financial calculators, professionally written articles, FAQ's and much more. Check with Human Resources to get the username and password and then go to www.clcmembers.com, click "Sign in", then enter the username and password.
These services are available to every employee who is eligible to use EAP. Questions about eligibility should be directed to your Human Resources Department or to the EAP office at (518)-793-9768. To get started with your consultation, simply call our CLC Incorporated Partner at 800-541-9701. Inform the CLC representative that you are a member of Adirondack EAP and provide the name of your employer.
Examples of the types of matters for which members may use this program include:
Matters involving disputes or actions between members and their employer, CLC or its plan sponsors, agents or their officers, directors or employees are specifically excluded from eligibility of this plan. Also excluded are matters that, in the attorney's opinion, lack merit. Court costs, filing fees and fines are the responsibility of the member.
Did you know that by being a member of Warren County's Blue Shield of Northeastern New York's medical plan you now have access to Telemedicine? (Click here to find out more)
Telemedicine, hosted by Doctor On Demand, allows you the opportunity to see a doctor using your mobile device or computer. It's like having your own personal doctor on call.
As part of your health benefit, Telemedicine hosted by Doctor On Demand connects you to a board-certified physician by video. These doctors can review symptoms and medications, perform an exam, and recommend a treatment plan. Doctors are available within minutes or by appointment.