What is it?
- Warren County was 1 out of only 30 agencies to be awarded a grant (only 5 grants were awarded in Northeastern New York).
- A program aimed at keeping clients at home and out of the hospital.
Goals of the Program:
- Decrease patient hospitalizations.
- Increase patient compliance with daily disease management.
- Provide daily clinical assessment and intervention as needed to prevent / minimize complications or exacerbations.
Click here to view and /or print our Telemed Brochure.
Click here to see what Telemedicine can do for you.