Warren County Public Health
Ginelle Jones, Assistant Director
Fax:(518) 761-6422 Fax
Health People in Healthy Communities
As a community of professionals who, through a commitment to education, innovation, leadership in crises, respect for our citizens and research solutions for health problems, we strive to make Warren County residents the healthiest people in the nation.
Promote Physical and Mental Health and Prevent Disease, Injury, and Disability
Working together and committed to excellence, we protect and promote the health of our citizens through prevention, science, and the assurance of quality health care delivery.
- Prevent epidemics and the spread of disease
- Protect against environmental hazards
- Prevent injuries
- Promote and encourage healthy behaviors
- Respond to disasters and assist communities in recovery
- Assure the quality and accessibility of Health Services