The Treasurer's Office is a department supportive of Warren County Departments through payroll, accounting audits, state and federal government audits, tax collection, budget assistance and administrative support.
The County Treasurer provides the following services:
- Receives and is the custodian of all money belonging to the County or in which the County has an interest and maintains a true account of all receipts and expenditures for the County;
- Serves as legal custodian of Court and Trust funds;
- Serves as trustee for cemetary lots;
- Serves as administrator for estates of County residents when called upon;
- Provides real property tax information to County taxpayers, local governments, banks and attorneys.
- Administers collection of Occupancy Tax for the County