Employment and Exam Opportunities
Warren County requires a completed job application for each vacancy or announced examination for which you wish to be considered. A resume cannot be substituted for a completed job application. FAXED, SCANNED PHOTOCOPIES OR E-MAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Click on Title to see a copy of the examination or vacancy announcement and application information. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE APPLYING.
Please note: The announcement of a civil service exam for county, towns, villages and school districts does not necessarily mean there are immediate job openings. Rather, exams may be given to establish an eligible list of qualified candidates that will be used to fill future job openings as they occur. An eligible list is established for a minimum of one year and up to a maximum of four years.
We are taking applications for the following examinations:
- Correction Officer (PDF)
We are taking applications for the following Promotional examinations:
We are taking application/resumes for the following positions:
- Automotive Mechanic- City of Glens Falls (PDF)
- Building Maintenance Worker (PDF)
- First Assistant County Attorney (PDF)
- Librarian I (PDF)
- Nurse Technician (PDF)
- Real Property Clerk (PDF)
- Republican Deputy Commissioner of Elections (PDF)
- Self- Insurance Specialist (PDF)
- Senior Real Property Clerk (PDF)
- Warren County Administrator (PDF)
Civil Service Administration
1340 State Rt. 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- 8:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday - Friday