Warren County Board of Elections
Mary Beth Casey, Republican Commissioner
Beth McLaughlin, Democratic Commissioner
3rd Floor Human Services Building
1340 State Route 9
Lake George, NY 12845
- County Wide Primary INDEPENDENCE PARTY AND REFORM PARTY ONLY Tuesday September 13th Noon-9:00pm
- Petitions filed in Warren County for Offices to be elected in 2016 (Updated 8/24/16)
- Offices to be Elected in 2016 (Updated 7-14-16)
- 2015-2018 Signatures Required for INDEPENDENT Petitions
- Click here to find out more about becoming an Election Day Inspector
|July 12||First day for signing nominating petitions for state/local offices. §6-138(4)|
|Aug 16-Aug 23||Dates for filing independent nominating petitions for state/local office. §6-158(9)|
|Aug 26||Last day to accept or decline nomination for state/local office. §6-158(11)|
|Aug 29||Last day to fill a vacancy after a declination in state/local office. §6-158(12)|
|Sept 16||Last day to decline after acceptance if nominee loses party primary. §6-158(11)|
2016 Political Calendar
You can now download the 2016 Political Calendar.
The Board of Elections has posted an instructional video on how to use the voting machines that will be employed in the General Election.
If you're unsure of how the machines work, and haven't voted with them yet, this is an excellent way to familiarize yourself.
Additional hours for Absentee Voting
Click here to view the extended hours.